Dog cookies are not that expensive and there’s lots of good stuff out there, but making them yourself just adds that special ingredient: love! 💕
I know… Cliché! 😏
But what’s more fun than baking cookies on a Sunday afternoon? 😁 Especially with this super easy recipe!
Although I wouldn’t go crazy on the cookie dough, feel free to give them a bite yourself if you like!
What you’ll need:
1 can of tuna in olive oil
200 g or 1 cup of Polenta
1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
1 dl or 3.4 ounces of water
Baking paper and an oven
Let’s get started!
- Heat up the oven to 175°C or 350°F.
- Mash up the tuna with the oil and add the water. Mix it.
- Mix the polenta and the baking powder with the rest until you get a consistent whole.
- Use a teaspoon to make flat cookies or if you have a little shape, to put the dough in the shape. Press firmly. Do this on the baking paper.
- Put the cookies in the oven and set a timer for 20min.
- After 20min., turn the cookies around and bake for another 10min.
- Leave the cookies to dry in the oven for two hours after it has been turned off, leave the door open.
- Give them to your pooch! 🐶
Have you tried our recipe and did your dog love it? Or do you have other tasty recipes? Please share with us in the comments!